Re: A Question

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 00:28:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Keith Schreiber wrote:
> Two who come to mind immediately are Susan Rankaitis and Laurie
> Klingensmith. The CCP collection has works by both. And I think Edmund Teske
> sometimes worked this way. Also, there are the "chimigrams" (hope I spelled

I've always assumed that the Rankaitis works were done with Halochrome
(I'm not familiar with Klingensmith.) The chemigrams (think I've seen it
spelled both ways, this may be the English form) by Pierre Cordier which I
saw didn't have plating out, tho that was a while back. I took a workshop
with Cordier many moons ago, and can report that he is an alchemist, so
who knows, he may have simply blown on them.

cheers,

Judy