Re: diazo sensitizers & Ultrastable

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Wed, 13 May 1998 23:12 +0000

> Dunstan Perera produces some stunningly beautiful prints using his four
> colour
> Perera print process a modified form of his Heliochrome process i
> beleive he
> uses a diazo sesitizer he is not on this list but can be contacted at
> 10,StPauls Court,Faifield Grove,Charlton London SE7 8TU

I though that Dunstan kept his process secret. Although he did at one time
market a kit - I don't know if it is still available.

But presumably Dennis has contacted him and asked permission before
posting his address, so perhaps he has changed his mind?

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/