Re: Terry is still on the list

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Wed, 13 May 1998 23:12 +0000

> >>Peter Charles Fredrick <pete@fotem.demon.co.uk> (another fine UK
> print-maker now back on the list following an absence after he offended
> similarly) makes a nice looking printing frame, which works by pumping
> in
> air rather than vacuum.<<

> Thank you for the plug,
> However I must call you to task over your statement (another fine UK
> print-maker now back on the list following an absence after he offended
> similarly)

By offending similarly I meant posting comments to the list that were
inappropriate. As you say:

> I began to become aggressive
> to other members, notably John Grocott whom I unjustifiably attacked ,

If I had meant identically I would have said so! I'm well aware there were
many differences. Not least that you left voluntarily.

I was not linking my comments to the other message you quote between you
and Gordon which was not on the list.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/