Heliochrome/was diazo sensitizers & Ultrastable

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 20:01:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Denklik wrote:

> Dunstan Perera produces some stunningly beautiful prints using his four colour
> Perera print process a modified form of his Heliochrome process i beleive he
> uses a diazo sesitizer he is not on this list but can be contacted at
> 10,StPauls Court,Faifield Grove,Charlton London SE7 8TU

Dennis, I saw an article about Perera's work in a British photo magazine
(named "Photography"??) about 3 years ago. As near as I could tell from
the instructions & picture demo, it had no halftones... Seemed to rely on
multi-coating and rubbing off to get intermediate tones. What about the
modified version? Same? different? Halftone neg? Do you know in what
direction lie the "modifications"?

Judy