Re: Epson Printer Ink

Darryl Baird (darrylb@airmail.net)
Wed, 20 May 1998 22:45:26 -0500

<x-html><HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Computer shows always seem to have an abundance of ink-jet refill vendors.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; A search engine found these tidbits.

<P>at <A HREF="http://www.repeatotype.com/refills.html">http://www.repeatotype.com/refills.html</A>
<BR>-Repeat-O-Type now offers replacement cartridges
<BR>&nbsp; guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the original
<BR>&nbsp; equipment manufacturer's cartridges.

<P>I've not used these products, but this company seems to be pretty agressive
with its products...check this page out
<BR><A HREF="http://www.repeatotype.com/press/pr032498.html">http://www.repeatotype.com/press/pr032498.html</A>
<BR>-Supreme Court Declines to Hear Hewlett-Packard Appeal -
<BR>&nbsp;Repeat-O-Type Wins Patent Infringement Suit!

<P>They offer fade resistant black inks refills for most inkjet printers.

<P>later

<P>Darryl</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu May 21 08:49:11 1998