Re: Finding "Photographic Facts and Formulas"

Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 17:29:43 +0000

At 02:13 PM 5/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I've been told to get the book "Photographic Facts and Formulas".
>However, I am having a problem finding it. The only one I've found on a
>web search is the 1947 copy, and they want $175. I'm not going to do
>that.

Dwight-

I might give Tim Whelan (Photography Books and Prints) in Rockport, Maine.
He's very good at finding out of print and hard to find books.

His e-mail is <tim@midcoast.com>

You might also try an inter-library loan. I sometimes can get these out of
print books through a library search. One doesn't get to keep it on the
shelf, but you can glean the info you need and save yourself the room.

Good luck-

Jon Bailey