Re: Kwik-Proof?

Jan Kapoor (jkapoor@concentric.net)
Wed, 27 May 1998 21:30:32 -0400

I just recently purchased Kwik Print colors and support sheets from Light
Impressions. They still have all the Kwik Print materials and supplies (at
almost the same prices as 5 years ago, when I last bought Kwik Print). The
catalog numbers are all still the same; they just don't list them in the catalog,
as demand is pretty low. They faxed me a copy of their Kwik Print listing.
Their order number is 1-800-828-6216; fax is 1-800-828-5539.

Good luck--

Jan Kapoor