Re: APIS 98 ---> Fresson Inquiry

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:22:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, George L Smyth wrote:

> Perhaps this pineing for . . .
> . . .
> I only suggest that we show some appreciation for the thankless time and efforts
> made by our distinguished listowner and the difficult decisions he is required
> to make. As I don't see too many others volunteering for this task, let's
> accept the decisions he makes and move on.

George,

I agree, Gordon deserves everyone's support and help as the decision was
for our benefit.

Back to Photography . . . a hunt for a little more information about
the Fresson process.

Are there any list members in or near Madrid Spain? A good alternative
contact (no pun intended) would be a photography professor/instructor at a
college who is on the internet.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA