Re: APIS 98

Klaus Pollmeier (pollmei@ab.fh-anhalt.de)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 14:24:53 +0200

George L Smyth schrieb:
> I only suggest that we show some appreciation for the thankless time and efforts
> made by our distinguished listowner and the difficult decisions he is required
> to make. As I don't see too many others volunteering for this task, let's
> accept the decisions he makes and move on.
>
> Thanks -
>
> george

George,
you took the words right out of my mouth - I was just going to write a
similar letter. Let me add a suggestion: With the experience from the
past, let's think twice in the future before we send personal remarks or
replies to those messages to the entire list. Most (all?) of this stuff
can be handled offlist and I had to notice that even ignoring sometimes
helps...
BTW: Those who wrote that this list has changed, certainly are right: It
now is (very close to) what it once used to be and what it should be in
the future.
Klaus Pollmeier