Re: campos and Davis

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:30:48 -0600

I know that Karl-Heinz Klang took some pictures. I recall the group
remaining for a few moments while people ran up and got a shot with their
own cameras. There is a group shot a I did with my point and shoot on my
web site as well.

--Dick

At 11:05 AM 6/11/98 -0700, Karl P. Koenig wrote:
>The only picture of the group, to the best of my knowledge, was the one I
>took, developed in Van Dyke and was published in Photo: Techniques. I
>specifically wrote and requested the Richard Morris (salt print) print and
>was told there were problems, unspecified. Thus, I doubt if it made it to
>Brazil. I think it is more likely that Brazil mag. re-published my image
>or another one that a member took of the group. I believe one such
>appeared in a
>French publ. Richard Morris can be located through Terry King. Karl Koenig

Bostick & Sullivan
PO Box 16639, Santa Fe
NM 87506
505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857