Re: Carbon Was: Re: Collotype

Klaus Pollmeier (pollmei@ab.fh-anhalt.de)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:10:41 +0200

ETHEISEN@aol.com schrieb:

> Klaus do you know if Hanfstaengl on any one else makes and sells plain gelatin
> paper. I have some very old stuff that still works but only a few sheets left
> and I would like to make some oil prints. Ernie

Ernie,
Hanfstaengl went out of business in 1992 and I then took all their
carbon and oil printing materials. By now only some carbon tissues
survived, the oil printing paper is used up/sold out.
I hope this late summer I'll be able to do some tests with a new coating
machine I got some time ago. If it works I'll probably be able to supply
papers similar to the Hanfstaengl quality in sheet form (ca. 40x100 cm).
But until then a lot of water will have to go down the river Rhine...
Klaus