RE: Dahlia Mister

Robert Hudyma (rhudyma@netcom.ca)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:21:34 -0400

At 04:29 PM 6/24/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Any other info about misters, Dahlia or other, would be most welcome...
>
>Judy

Don't know if this would work or not, but all the hardware stores here sell
an ultrasonic humidifier, which blows out a fog from the nozzle. I believe
they use a piezoelectric transducer to produce the tiniest water droplets.
You would need to hook up a hose to direct the output to your print or,
bring the print to the humidifier. Where I live they cost around $60.

Robert Hudyma, Semi-Tech Corporation, 131 McNabb Street,
Markham Ontario, Canada L3R 5V7. Fax: (905) 475-3652
Email: rhudyma@netcom.ca

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to
the tailor." Albert Einstein