Re: What I don't understand Re: re Terry King's email

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:30:25 -0400

At 5:36 PM +0000 98/06/24, Peter Marshall wrote:

>> What most puzzles me is why didn't the folks so disturbed *after the
>> fact*
>> of Terry's "banishment" counsel him to cool it WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING--
>
>Judy
>
>I think that you can assume that some of us did write to both Terry (and
>also to Luis come to that) during the time they were both misbehaving on
>list.

Not the first, nor the last mistake from our Terry apologist.

BTW, congratulations Peter. You finally managed to get enough courage to
actually name me in one of your posts.

See you here:

http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/altmail.html

Luis Nadeau