This is to be taken seriously.

Grafist@aol.com
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 08:01:26 -0500 (EST)

Coming out of ultra lurking mode, briefly, on behalf of all list lurkers (if
you see yourself as that) I note Luis wrote:-
>The simple fact that your name appears regularly will make you a target, not
matter what you say and no >matter how competent, or not, you are. It is
apparently " normal" and is based on many people's inferiority >complex.
Perhaps a trained psychologist / shrink on this list could explain this in
greater details.
>At any rate it's not to be taken seriously.

            WILL DOCTOR FRASIER CRANE PLEASE STEP UP TO THE MICROPHONE??

          The saints preserve us.............how heavy can we get ? ?
          Shrinking back into obscurity and inferiority. John Grocott
Photographist (London UK)
          (Not to be confused with London, North of Lake Erie, Canada. Or
London, South of Lexington, Kentucky. Or London, near Columbus,
Ohio.)