Re: Archives (was: printing color separations)

Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:41:09 +0000

Katharine Thayer wrote:

 Since no one answered my question, I did some experiments and
> reported them here in a previous generation of this thread. One of my
> findings was

By the way, I got a string of notices the other day that looked like
none of my earlier posts on CMYK separations would be added to the
archives. The messages said I should re-send the posts to the archives.
Since I don't have them anymore as individual posts, I can't re-send
them. Gordon, do you know what's that about?