Re: printing color separations (was CMY/K)

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:06:25 -0500

I've stayed out of this til now cause I felt I didn't know anything about it,
but I have to question the comment below. If you use Photoshop to create
separations to print out on your inkjet, wouldn't Photoshop be generating four
BLACK images, which the printer would see as black images, not CMYK or RGB?
IOW, your printer doesn't know they're CMYK or RGB, it just sees four pages of
black printing. Or is my head up my...er, nevermind.<g>