negatives by inkjet

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 02:36:22 -0500 (EST)

Cleaning out the augean stables (which river did Hercules divert?) for the
New Year, I found this between John Lowen & Luis Nadeau, a propos of
making negatives by inkjet, although Luis is talking Iris print, which is
beyond my area of non-expertise... However, the points bear on some of the
current discussion, so I take the liberty of repeating them. I added a
row of asterisks around the sentence that seemed most pertinent... Judy

******* To get enough density on the acetate, all four colors had to be