Re: High density negs on Ink jet

FotoDave@aol.com
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:46:03 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/12/99 1:30:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
petermarshall@cix.co.uk writes:

> It's meant as a low cost alternative to the Xante etc, but still may be
> expensive.

Oh? I will definitely check it out. If it is considered an alternative to
Xante, then the density must be at least compatible or close.

The last time I checked Xante, it was expensive (don't remember how much now),
but I believe it was still reasonable if someone wants to use it for full-
time, professional, and/or commercial works.

Dave