Re: Know the Stops

FotoDave@aol.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:22:34 -0500 (EST)

> If, as it seems, that there is an unsettling discrepency between alternativ
> photographic processes and digital imaging processes, maybe the digital
> insterest is enough to have another list.

Well, I wasn't talking about the *discrpency* between alternative photographic
processes and digital imaging processes. I was talking (and trying to start a
discussion) on the *relationship* between them.

But since I was the one who started it, I agree to take back all my questions.
To those who are interested, to those experts on digital imaging, to those
experts in light and printing system, please do not send your replies to the
list. If you are still interested, let's discuss it offlist.

Thank you.

Dave