Photo Scanning to Large Format Reproduction Forum Announcement (fwd)

Eugene Robkin (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:54:15 -0600

I just ran accross this while looking for something else. The time is
short and going to this meeting is probably not in the cards for anyone but
maybe the digitally inclined could send this guy some questions that the
list would like answered.

E. Robkin