Re: Improving Contact

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:08:39 -0500 (EST)

> For what it's worth, though, I never managed to get good contact with a
> standard frame larger than 8x10 no matter what I shoved into the back.

<snip>

> I just find the vacuum frame too easy.

If I remember correctly, you are using a vaccum frame which is used by print
shop and is quite expensive?

Has anyone used CobraPro vaccum frame for alt. processes? I asked this about a
year ago. At that time no one really has. Maybe now some have.

> PS. Is this enough content? Should I add more? Or are we content?

lots of content but is foam pad alt. process? Of course I started this, so I
will take all the blame. ;-)

Dave