Re: Improving Contact

DanPhoto@aol.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:19:00 -0500 (EST)

John Rudiak makes wonderful prints (Hey John) but a word of caution with
papers that are very wavy or seersuckery (is that a word?).

I had trouble using the "thick glass" method with some problem papers.
With a 16 X 20 piece of glass that weighs 30 pounds, the pounds per
square inch is only about 1.5 ounces. It doesn't compare to mother
nature's 14.7 POUNDS per square inch that a vacuum frame will provide.

Dan

In your email you stated...