Re: Improving Contact

John Rudiak (wizard@laplaza.org)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:50:18 -0700

Thanks for the kind words, dan, but remember to add mothers natures 14.5 lbs
to ther 1 1/2 oz. seriously, though, by moving the top glass around, all
the air gets smushed (photo technical term) out and it is not unlike a
vacuum. I don't use wavy or crenellated papers, but do use three ply
bristol that has a pronounced curve, in sizes to 16X20 on 23X30 paper.

John