Re: Improving Contact

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:50:21 -0800

FotoDave@aol.com wrote:
>Sorry to ask this extremely stupid question, is neoprene that mouse pad type
>of material?

Not that I'm at expert in rubber, but I think not. Neoprene is the
material that wet suits and vapor barrier socks (back in my crazy mountain
and ice climbing youth) were made of. The rubber on my mouse pad is much
softer and springier. Is "springier" a word??

An "off topic" thank you to Gord and his tech friends. I do like the new
list software. Those (like me) using Eudora Lite on a Mac can now simply
hit "reply" to answer/post this list :-)))))

Eudora Lite for Mac didn't have "reply to all" so I use to have to "cut and
paste" the address for each posting. This is great (its the little things
that make us happy).

Tom

tomf2468@pipeline.com
http://www.thefstop.com/tf.html