Re: Pyro and JOBO

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:21:43 -0400

Hi David,

If you plan to develop sheet film in PMK with rotary processing I would
advise that you use Bostick and Sullivan's Rollo Pyro. Using regular PMK in
rotary processing you will get excessive general stain from developer
oxidation.

Sandy King

o>I may buy a used CPE-2 with 1500 series tanks tomorrow. I remember a