Re: Gum questions.

FotoDave@aol.com
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:53:23 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/15/99 12:49:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jseigel@panix.com writes:

> However, the rather crude negative I'm getting has its own
> esthetic (not for Dave !), and I'm quite enthralled.

Hi Judy,

Did you mean this Dave? :)

I haven't seen your digital negative or print. Are you doing hard-dot prints?

I do think that even the coarse, hard-dot digital prints have their own
esthetic. It's just that I won't do my own prints that way. Mmmm.... it's like
I like good watercolor and good oil paintings, but if/when I paint, I will do
watercolor but won't do oil... just personal preference, I guess.

But taste changes. I remember I used to like pencil drawings, never liked
colored-pencil or pastel (I even hated them), but now I like them as well!

Dave