Re: 6 % gelatin

FotoDave@aol.com
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:07:58 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/15/99 12:00:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jseigel@panix.com writes:

> My recollection of the print
> is that it is both finely detailed and grainy, almost like the Bruce
> Davidson grain described last week. Which is to say, it could be flecky &
> not show.

Yes, that print has a lot of magnification from the original 35mm negative,
and I used Dektol for the interpos and neg so I think the grains were
accentuated. This was done all before LC-1 but I think even with LC-1 the
grains would still be there since the magnification was large.