Re: carbon process

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:30:55 -0400

If the materials in question are made by Autotype, try contacting them
directly at:

Autotype International Ltd., Grove Road
Wantage, Oxon, OX12 7BZ
Phone: 44.235.771111
Fax: 44.235.771196

I saw a reference some months back to a supplier in the USA but when I
contacted them they no longer had any of the tissue.

Somebody who used to be on the list sent me a sample of the Autotype tissue
a couple of years back and I *really* did not like the color.

Sandy King