Re: Micro pipettes and K. chlorate %solutions

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:47:37 -0800

Oh boy...

What did I start? Ha. Well the short is answer is, I'm not going to test it! I
just made the hypothesis, my work is done. Ha. No, seriously, I just acquired a
bunch of new pt/pd chemistry a few months ago and I was in a world of hurt with
my platinum printing, it led to weeks of wedges. So, I went to gum. Now I've
been printing gum wedges for weeks. My tiny little apartment is littered with
prints of wedges - Chrysotypes (oh boy, was the fun), kallitypes, platinums,
photogravures and now gums in ungodly bright colors... Oh yea, back to photoshop
where I am making digital wedges ;)

Take care,
Adam