Re: Gum questions.

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:34:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Judy,
>
> Why did you sound upset in your reply on the question about addition of water?
> Were you upset?
>
> I was just curious about whether I could use it with unsized paper, so I was
> asking for a rough idea. Did I ask it wrongly?

Oh Dave, I hope we get something more interesting than THAT with the new
system, the possibilities boggle the mind. But you were what we used to
call in my youth a living doll. I was being cute. You asked rightly,
correctly, and wisely. Good questions. I'm FLATTERED, honored to be asked.
Hope the answers are adequate, clear, piercingly acute, even.

Judy