Re: step tablet

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:49:31 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/21/99 7:11:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rwsalles@provida.org.br writes:

> I've been reading many books on the
> subject, but I confess I'm trying to mix alt processes with zone system. I
> don't know any lectures or masters on the matter here in Brazil who could
> show any hint, so all I have are books (in english) and good willing people
> like you.

Rodrigo,

I want to say that I didn't (and don't) mind you asking at all. It is just
that some might consider that the discussion of zone system does not belong
here, and sometimes they come on rather strongly.

Gosh, I really feel bad for doing this, but perhaps you could post your
question in a general photography newsgroup or mailing list? unless....

> I know this is a basic question, perhaps it shouldn"t be here, but I think
> it is related to alt processes as well, since I must get negatives of
> contrast range about 1.8 to 2.0 for both cyanos and Pt/Pd.

unless those who do pyro consider it reasonable to discuss about it here, and
they can tell you more about system calibration with pyro development. :(

Dave