The Katherines in this world....

Henk Thijs (henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:18:35 +0000

If somebody would send me a message with quotes like :

>And what are you suggesting, that because you don't agree with [Phil
> Davis] on gum, that we shouldn't believe anything
>he said
> about color separations? Give me a break.
>
> The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

I would be hurt and angry, especially when the matter as such is a discussion
about things I love.
It is aggresive, unacceptable and mean ,

Henk

--
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300