Re: RGB vs CMYK for gum

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:32:52 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Katharine Thayer wrote:
> And what are you suggesting, that because you don't agree with [Phil
> Davis] on gum, that we shouldn't believe anything
he said
> about color separations? Give me a break.
>
> The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

That's not at all what I said. The point is of course a minor one, but
what is not minor is that once more you put words in my mouth as a pretext
for sneers and insults. Now these attacks, although flattering in a
way, grow tiresome. Indeed, I wonder if my restraint hasn't egged you
on. You seem bound and *determined* to get a rise out of me, and have been
ever since last summer when I sent you a copy of Post-Factory.

So now I ask that you give us BOTH a break and desist. It's hard to
believe that you want a hen fight on the list, but it's hard to figure
what else you can have in mind. It's also hard to believe that you think
this behavior becomes you.

So let me repeat, the remarks above are deliberately insulting. No
subscriber to this list is entitled to speak thusly to another -- once,
let alone repeatedly.

Judy