Re: RGB vs CMYK for gum

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:35:07 -0500

Hi Judy - I'm sending this to you privately rather than posting it to the
list because I don't want to initiate or participate in anything like the
Terry King debacle but FWIW I've been puzzled by this lady's attitude towards
you almost from the first time I saw anything posted by her. You've been
remarkably restrained in your responses. I don't know what her problem is
but just in case you had any doubts I wanted to let you know that her
hostility is open and obvious to anyone reading the messages. You've been so
much help to me, both on this list and through the publication of "Post
Factory," that I guess this is just a message of support and encouragement -
try to ignore her. Brian