Re: Paper negatives, another question

FotoDave@aol.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:55:37 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/27/99 12:32:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dickburk@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Kodak "A" paper was printing paper on a thin "bond" paper support coated
> without the baryta substrate.

Hmmm.... I didn't realize Bob was talking about printing paper, but anyway, it
still gave me the idea of using oiled paper for special burning/dodging. Since
I never did oiled paper negative, could someone who has done that recommend
what paper you use? Will regular laser printer paper work? (the package just
says "general purpose paper for laser/copier/....).

Also, I am thinking that maybe instead of using oiled paper, maybe I can
simply using pencil on mylar? Any comment on this?

Thanks in advance!

Dave