Re: Quasi "alt" question re:8x10 cameras

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:01:13 -0500

I agree. With all the other topics being beaten to death, a discussion about
tools to actually make images would be useful, especially if
"reasonably-priced" 8x10 entered into the equation! And the differences in
cameras are easier to see, evaluate and quantify.