Re: Sad News

Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:03:34 +0000

The following is a link to some of Mr. Sommer's work and words:

http://www.jhcampbell.com/cottages/guest1/indexfred.html

The most recent issue of View Camera had quotes from Ansel Adams, from which I
learned much and by which I was quite inspired. It seems that great photographers
aren't just imagers, they are often great imaginers.

-Andy Darlow