Re: Re: Sad News

Ender100@aol.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:33:27 -0500 (EST)

Judy,

heheheh I always get a kick out of your posts and unique perspective... I
agree.... the guy lived a long life....don't be sad for christ's sake,
CELEBRATE!...and I (the unanoited) don't even know who the hell he is hehehe
but I'm learning...

I just got a book I love... saw images by DeMachey, White and Koppitz... need
to find more images by them

Have a great week,

Mark Nelson

PS: I am re-reading volume #1 and about to order materials to try my hand at
gum printing...say a prayer heheheheh looking forward to it.