Agfa Film III-The final mission

Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro@greco.com.br)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:27:17 -0200

Hi Folks,

Today I finally went back to the lab to test all those suggestions
people emailed me and concluded this:
1) the guy from Agfa told me that this film is supposed to develop in 20
seconds with their Rapid Access Developer.
2) Ben, a list member, mentioned that this kind of film have some
developing agent added to the emulsion. (there must be because the rapid
access developer lasts all day in a tray wo oxidizing)
3) The film is slower than photographic paper and has indeed little
silver, just enough the get the density they need to burn plates.
Well, I tried almost everything (but pyro) and I can tell you that with
luck you can get some sort of negative out of it, but it just doesn't
worth the effort, so I am switching to plan B and buying Arista this
week.
Thank you for those who helped!