Re: Digtal Proofing

HareHound@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:09:26 -0500 (EST)

Dan,

I am learning alot from this digital proofing thread, and have been wanting to
incorporate images captured on video camera but have not known which capture
card/program to buy. Do you recommend the Snappy? Also I am intrigued by the
comment you made about an tranparency adapter for your scanner. What is it,
where did you find it and how much (approximately) did it cost you and are you
using a flatbed scanner? Lots of questions, thanks in advance for your input.

Janet