Re: dot questions (was Re: Gum questions.

Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:31:17 -0500

Judy Seigel wrote:

> > I have a 600 dpi HP, which I'll be testing with this material -snip-

> Darryl, are you talking about a laser printer or an inkjet? <snip>

I'm talking about a traditional laser printer. I was responding to a question
about the price of 1200 X 1200 dpi laser printers coming down. Also I was
referring to the special laser printer paper that Freestyle is selling. I
plan on testing this for a variety of processes, probably not gum though.

Darryl