More about large sizes of film

Sil Horwitz (silh@iag.net)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 01:27:17 -0500

<excerpt>From: "Stewart Traill"

Thank you for posting a note on S&G - just so you know we

can get more of this odd film - but have been hesitating buying

more for lack of interested people. Please keep us posted if you

know anyone looking for odd films or direct them to our website.

Thanks.

Sara - sgphoto@voicenet.com

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Just thought you'd like to know. Personally, I use digital negs, made
with CMYK "4-color" black on transparency film on an ALPS printer, which
lays down four layers to provide proper densities, as opposed to BW
lasers or any type of inkjet, which cannot reach such a density in a
single layer. S&G's Web site is:

        http://www.voicenet.com/~sgphoto

Sil Horwitz, FPSA

Technical Editor, PSA Journal