Re: Quasi "alt" question re:8x10 cameras

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:46:42 -0500

I have to disagree, Steve. I've seen a few examples of EW's work in real life,
and plenty reproduced (well) in publications, and I think the fact the EW's
prints surpass his materials, equipment and income show that great photos come
from the photographer. I think his prints are wonderful, and I don't "see" the
poor quality materials or other limitations you note.

IAC, no one should start out thinking that money is a limitation on their
ability to create.