Re: liquid light

brandy auld (ariadnelab@hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 08:26:05 -0800 (PST)

" If you have not already
done so, try letting it dry for 24 hours or so before using. .."

Liam,
        actually the stuff i'm using has dried for more than 24 hours, in some
instances several days in a very arid (Idaho) environment. It seems
like the problem is in the thickness. But its a little tricky, if I
coat too thinly, I cant get much opacity in the blackest areas, and too
thickly then I get opacity in the clear areas. I'll keep at it and just
try to figure it out... Thanks for your suggestions!

-brandy