Re: Kodak R-21?

FotoDave@aol.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:03:11 -0500 (EST)

> I called Kodak Technical Services and they have no record of it.

Kodak's record is funny. I recently read something from their web site about
D-76. They said that according to the record that they had, D-76 started in
year so and so but that according to other books, it might have started before
that; so they don't know when they invented D-76.

> They sent me a booklet about film and paper development with some recipes
> in it, but no R-21. I think we're on our own with this one.

Will the bleach in C-41 process or the bleach in 6-step E-6 process work?

Dave