Re: Exhibition of alt imagery

Darlington Media Group (postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 19:04:07 +0000

Hi Joe,

Hear, hear!

There are too many people out there who would rather discuss a particular
technique than actually take the time and trouble of making their mark on a
piece of paper!

Hope you are well, Joe. I visited a local exhibition last week in which one
of the artists had done some nice Bromoils of the area of Montmatre in
Paris. I think that they were inked up to heavily; though I did hear later
that it was the author's first venture into the world of Bromoil.

The colours of the inks were good. Very subtle browns and dark olive greens
... which I thought especially attractive. No word on the wobbly dodger
yet!!

                Best wishes 'ol buddy ....Tony McLean.