Earth Shrink

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:25:19 -0700

>>If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100
>>people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, there
>>would be: (SNIPPED)

But none of the problems. The world would be empty, clicks and ruling
tribes would form, riches beyond compare for everyone, and there would be
plenty to eat. Everyone would have their own mansion, and could have their
own state or country. It would be grand, indeed. Computers would not be
required.

People would seek a power base and form alliances. Some of the 100 would be
killed. The strong would survive, the weak would disappear.

Finally, the tribal leaders would wage war and after it is all over, I
would be King. Free to explore the government archives and area 51. Perhaps
I could rule a Harem, taken of the spoils of war.

RM