Judy Seigel - "Post-factory Photography"

Fran Engelcke (fran@engelcke.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:00:38 -0800

The World Journal of Post-Factory Photography can be obtained by writing:

Post-Factory Press
61 Morton St.
New York, NY 10014

editor@post-factory.org

I have Issue #1 and #2 in my art book bag and carry them with me always. They have both been read and re-read. Since I only started photography two years ago I feel fortunate to have them as a resource since not too many in my neighborhood are doing gum. The actual how to get up on your feet and jog information is hard to extract sometimes. The natural instinct to keep one's success close to the vest makes it hard to get specifics quickly. For that alone, I would wash Judy's car once a week for a month for nothing!

Fran