Re: Alt and The government

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:30:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Domenick Mirando wrote:

> However, if I go into production, I'll have to do something. This could
> only help.
>
> Maybe I'll *make* a bigger bucket (already have the largest I could find),
> and to tie threads, hang some kind of bag of sodium sulfite, like they
> do with those deoderant cakes in urinals. <G>
>
> If I have to, I'll make a holding tank outside for processing and removal.
> (Maybe I should move to the city and do what everyone else is doing. <G>)

Domenick, at recent Photo Expos (Jacob Javits center, NYC, each fall),
I've noticed a growing number of small facility water recycling units...
from fixer cleaners to general water cleaning. And each year they seem to
get cheaper and more versatile. Ten years ago there wasn't a one. It's
possible/probable that one of these could solve your problem at a feasible
price... or could in near future.

And oh yes, I almost forgot, Terragreen, < www.cherryvalley.com>
607/264-3480 (listed guess where, page 49) has a "Clean Lines Septic
Saver, bacterial mixture that eats photo chemistry: 8 synergetic bacterial
strains, 4-5 billion per gram," as well as other environmentally useful
products and a newsletter.

I seem to have lost the newsletter, but it all sounded so fine I almost
wished I had a septic tank...

cheers,

Judy