Re: Alt and The government

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:12:32 -0400

At 11:30 PM -0500 99/2/13, Judy Seigel wrote:

>And oh yes, I almost forgot, Terragreen, < www.cherryvalley.com>
>607/264-3480 (listed guess where, page 49) has a "Clean Lines Septic
>Saver, bacterial mixture that eats photo chemistry: 8 synergetic bacterial
>strains, 4-5 billion per gram," as well as other environmentally useful
>products and a newsletter.

or so they say. Has anyone seen a review of this product in _Consumer Report_?

On several occasions CU reported that septic treatment systems were
worthless. I do not read CU and similar publications on a regular basis
however and perhaps something great has finally come up, but until I read
it in a totally independent publication I'll remain a skeptic.

Exact citation please.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada